페이지 정보작성자 Lan Anh Handmad… 작성일18-07-14 00:00 조회1회 댓글0건
Lily of the valley pendant with large spherical stones without holes - jewelry making from copper wire
After make lanterns, I do one other versions inspired lily of the valley (Convallaria majalis) - One of my favorite flowers.
Lily of the valley (Convallaria majalis) is a fragrant flowering plant used in religious ceremonies, world celebrations, perfumes and in gardens. Also known as the May lily, it means "return to happiness" and most often symbolizes chastity, purity, happiness, luck and humility. Its meaning and symbolism are represented in Christian lore and folklore, on May Day, weddings and birthdays, and in various celebrations throughout the world.
This pattern is suitable for spherical diameter of stones bigger 1cm. the bigger the stone, the bigger the flower
This pattern can use with stones with holes
wire size to make pendant with diameter of stones 14 - 16mm
20 gauge ( wire diameter 0.8mm ) : 25cm( 10 inch)
28 gauge ( wire diameter 0.3mm ) : 50cm( 20 inch)
- Before doing, Always be sure to straighten the wire for a more beautiful product
- Can use a towel to straighten the wire.
- circle wire 2 helps to fix the petals, increase product durability
- Use the viking knit technique to wrapped stone
- Can be replaced with silver wire or gold wire for jewelry more valuable
Or simply use cheap material like copper wire to make gifts for friends, family or for yourself
- I just give way reference, not the best way. Can change size wire to suit your purpose. You can do better than me.
all playlist of Lan Anh Handmade channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOrjcZ7dL3GyRGuI37gi0Og/playlists
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.